What is the KeryFlex™ toenail restoration system?
The KeryFlex™ toenail restoration system developed by Pod-ADvance, Inc. is a composite patented resin gel, which is insoluble to water. It seals the prepared nail bed, making it more resistant to recurrent infections and it allows the use of topical treatments for fungal infections. This product is ideal for toenails that have been affected by nail disorders such as Onychomycosis (toenail fungus), diabetes, infections, ingrown nails, psoriasis, onychogryphosis, beau’s lines, koilonychia and chronic polyarthritis.
What are the benefits of nail restoration?
- You can use nail polish and nail polish remover on a KeryFlex nail
- Creates a durable and flexible artificial nail that looks completely natural
- Does not irritate or bond to the skin, can be easily removed
For whom is KeryFlex™ Nail Restoration recommended?
People suffering from the following:
- Toenail fungus
- Shape changes to the toenail from injury
- Spoon shaped toenails
- Brittle and Split toenails
- Horizontal ridges
- Discolored toenails